Friday, October 15, 2010

HELP!

I will begin updating this blog with my adventures in and around London, England.
Unfortunately, my wallet contains less money than I will need even to eat this whole month, much less enough to travel.
If any friends or family out there would like to help me to eat, feel free to push this button to donate five or ten dollars to my situation.

If any friends or family would like to see more of Scotland, Ireland, England, or even Europe, I can promise a slew of HD photos in return for the money to get there and back (generally plane and train tickets are dirt-cheap anyway), and I'll go where you send me.

I only have class three days a week, leaving four days to travel and learn. The way things are looking right now, though, I'll be spending those days in my room.




No comments:

Post a Comment